Who you are: You are a person who enjoys jumping into projects and owning them from start to finish. You enjoy gathering information to be as knowledgeable as possible on a subject, and you like to share the insights you’ve learned with others. You like working and communicating with all types of people including technical and non technical teams. Working with external partners excites you just as much as working within internal teams does because you know that at the end of the day all these stakeholders will help your product be as successful as possible.
Who we are: We are a dynamic Paytech who is changing the face of alternative payments in Canada. Our products and solutions offer organizations (retail, government, enterprise, tech, financial services, and others) ways to reach challenging markets. We are passionate about modernizing payments to improve financial inclusion across the country. We have an open, collaborative work environment and believe in an open door policy. Some of our partners include: Amazon, PayPal, Paytm, Canada Post, Canada Revenue Agency, Intuit, Mastercard, VISA and Paysafe. .
The opportunity: As our new Product Specialist, you will be responsible to assist the Program and Product Manager(s) in the management of an assigned product portfolio. This will include working on the development of new programs, modifying existing programs, researching/sharing that information with internal teams to help with various product related projects, and ensuring partner success within Payment Source.
What that means:
- You’ll ensure the availability of all program related information, product resources, troubleshooting guides, and escalation resources.
- You’ll collaborate with program partners & vendors to build realistic project implementation plans and regularly communicate project updates to stakeholders.
- You’ll troubleshoot, track issues and work with project team members to find resolutions through implementation.
- You’ll work closely with internal teams to ensure all program related information, product resources, troubleshooting guides, and escalation resources are complete prior to product launch.
- You’ll provide details to our marketing team throughout the product life-cycle in an effort to keep our customers informed on product discontinuations, new product launches, product promotions or pricing changes.
- You’ll analyze data, identify product trends, and performance recommending improvements to: retail planograms, and new POGs implementation.
- You’ll be the go to subject matter expert for our business intelligence tools and maintain and report on metrics for the product portfolio including but not limited to: KPIs, data set processing, and investigate any seen product abnormalities.
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- College or university graduate with relevant work experience
- Financial industry experience is an asset
- Experience in project driven environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, proficiency with common reference formulas, pivot tables and pivot charts
- Experience with other BI tools is an asset but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Creative thinker and problem solver who works well under pressure
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once with strict attention to detail
- Experience in marketing or related discipline, direct marketing campaign experience an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated logical thought process through appropriate and inquisitive questioning
- Strong work ethic
- Great organization skills, ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables or projects
- Receptive to change, and proactive in a dynamic environment
Benefits of working Here:
Payment Source was just recently voted for the second year in a row as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We encourage inclusiveness and empowerment with our employees by making Payment Source a fantastic place to learn, to make a difference and feel valued. A free lunch each week, paid volunteer days, and other social events are just a few of the perks to being part of our family!
Our compensation program:
- Full benefits program
- A group RRSP plan matched by the Company to all full-time staff
- Paid volunteer days
- Leadership and professional development programs
Send your resume to: HR@paymentsource.ca to apply now.