Marketing Manager - Online Services
Experienced in conversing with both B2B and B2C audiences, the Marketing Manager, Online Services will be responsible for growing their portfolio of products to increase sales revenue. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Manager will be expected to be an advocate and subject matter expert for the products in their portfolio - driving demand and usage of our offerings. You will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Product Management, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing to establish positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, run and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs. You will also work with the external marketing teams of our business partners on key initiatives and projects, so you must be comfortable interacting with representatives from large tech giant entities.
- Develop, execute, evaluate and present comprehensive marketing plans, budgets and campaigns.
- Drive ROI analysis to determine the results of campaigns that are executed and report back on campaign performance to executives, product management, and other stakeholders.
- Own the product marketing budget and approval process for their portfolio.
- Work closely with sales to generate and convert high quality retailer leads through:
- Competitive research and service differentiation, positioning and messaging.
- Trade shows.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Online efforts including case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts that articulate the value proposition of our product portfolio and selling solutions.
- Work closely with product owners and business partners to drive demand for products and services:
- Develop and execute go-to-market/product launch strategies.
- Attract and/or execute Partner (and PSI) funded campaigns.
- Drive customer growth and e-commerce results on our online assets.
- Post Secondary Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years’ marketing management experience.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Proven track record of leading successful product launches.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
- Large-scale event management experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate to C-Level Executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including some copywriting skills
- Subject matter expertise and relevant experience in prepaid products and/or industry preferred.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity, please submit your resume and related information to email@example.com