Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Toronto, ON - Ottawa, ON - Port Moody, BC
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative that will support both our retail network environment and consumers using our alternative payment solutions. With over 15,000 Canadian Retailers as our clients, you need to be comfortable talking to store owners, managers, and front store staff in a friendly and helpful manner. We also intake calls from Canadian consumers regarding a variety of alternative payment methods including PaySimply.ca and Amazon Cash. So it’s important that you can quickly change gears from talking directly to business than to consumers without missing a beat. Payment Source was just recently voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2018 and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We are a growing alternative payments company - with offices in Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver - that offers its employees a place to learn, make a difference and feel valued. Come to join our award winning team!
- Manage all customer relationships ensuring timely delivery of support services via email, telephone, web, chat, etc. concerning all products, programs, and applications, implementing enhancements and other issues.
- Help our retail customers set up and maintain their hardware & software including occasional troubleshooting of domain and third party phone/internet issues, website and browser support, and other technical issues.
- Provide successful resolution to all customer inquiries and complaints; ensuring the customer is satisfied with the end result.
- Assist in managing customer data integrity.
- Continually preserve the confidentiality and security of customer data and information.
- Liaise with management regarding operational errors and improving processes.
Perks, just for working here!
An amazing compensation program...
- Hourly rate between $16.00 - $18.00 to start
- Full benefits program
- A group RRSP plan matched by the Company to all full-time staff - earning an extra $1100 (annually at starting wage).
Other awesome perks….
- Free lunch once a week that the entire company participates in to get to know your colleagues
- Paid volunteer days
- Fully stocked kitchen offering healthy (and not so healthy) snacks and beverages
- Development Week - Annual get together in the Toronto office for a week of professional development
- Staff Social Functions - We have fun all the time, but we also set aside days for company paid fun!
- Getting to know an amazing group of people!
- One year of customer service experience; call centre or support desk experience an asset.
- High school diploma required. A certificate/diploma in a related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must. Bilingual is an asset (one or more of French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, or Spanish).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, speaking with customers while using multiple applications to meet their needs.
- Technical support experience an asset
- Accuracy in listening, problem-solving, data entry, and communicating with others.
- Able to learn quickly with little direction.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Google applications.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- A sense of humour!
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity, please submit your resume and related information to email@example.com