Bilingual Sales Representative
Toronto, ON - Ottawa, ON - Halifax, ON
Payment Source is looking for an experienced, career-minded Bilingual Sales Representative. We require a positive, team-oriented Bilingual Sales Representative to set and meet sales goals and to consistently deliver results in accordance with the high standards of the company’s defined goals. Our Sales Representative shall have extensive product and industry knowledge and experience, with main responsibilities in the growth of our prepaid program through the achievement of prospecting and building a successful pipeline. The Sales Representative will be required to reach our business targets by using their excellent telephone sales and communications skills. The qualified individual will also develop their phone-based sales generation through the creation of leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. As a Payment Source Sales Representative, his/her role will exemplify our brand image as an ambassador, and will provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
Qualified applicants should contact Payment Source at: email@example.com
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list which will remain the property of the company at all times.
- Maintain a high level of service to existing customers; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and soliciting referrals from these customers, where possible.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Collaborate with Sales Director and colleagues to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified corporate opportunities to Sales Director where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients when needed.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the database.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues when needed.
- Attend sales meetings and training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Travel may be required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- University or college degree/diploma in a field related to Sales, or the equivalent in education and experience.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- A valid “G” License with a clean driving record and must own a vehicle.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of prepaid programs, point of sale solutions, and/or sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software.
- Bilingual in English and French is a must
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity, please submit your resume and related information to firstname.lastname@example.org