Each year Payment Source recognizes employees for outstanding commitment to the company’s vision. Today Payment Source announces the winners of its annual Impact Awards.
“I’m pleased to recognize these employees who helped us achieve great heights this year.” Says Robert Hyde, CEO of Payment Source. “These winners demonstrate the core values of Payment Source and I’d personally like to thank each of them for their contributions to the company.”
The award criteria differs by award and each includes a key focus from Payment Source’s corporate vision.
- The Community Service Award recognizes individuals who give back to the community by donating their time and encouraging others to do the same. Awarded this year to Nancy Tolentino.
- The Think Big Award recognizes those individuals who think outside the box and make an extraordinary effort to pursue innovation, growth and learning. Awarded this year to Min Kong.
- The Team Spirit Award recognizes individuals who help make the workplace a positive environment -focusing on employee engagement and culture. Awarded this year to Jeremy Ah-Kim.
- The Inspirational Leadership Award recognizes when an individual takes initiative, is influential when taking on new challenges, and leads by example. Awarded this year to Andre Charlebois.
- The George DeMarchi Award, named after our Co-Founder, is given to an individual who embodies more than one of the values/criteria of the other awards. Awarded this year to Fernanda Correa.
With open nominations, candidates can be entered into the award discussion annually by their peers, or by the management team.
Learn more about Payment Source at www.paymentsource.ca.
About Payment Source
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for six years in a row, Payment Source is the established and ubiquitous Canadian fintech, powering digital payments for everyone. Payment Source gives every Canadian more ways to pay and provides businesses and governments with more ways to be paid.