Each year Payment Source recognizes employees for outstanding commitment to the company’s vision. Today Payment Source announces the winners of its second annual Impact Awards.
“As we look forward to 2022, I’m very happy to recognize those employees who helped us achieve great heights in 2021.” Says Robert Hyde, CEO of Payment Source. “Each of this year’s winners demonstrate the core values of Payment Source, and I’d personally like to thank each of them for their contributions over the past year.”
The award criteria differs by award and each includes a key focus from Payment Source’s corporate vision.
- The Making a Difference Award recognizes individuals who give back to the community by donating their time and encouraging others to do the same. Awarded this year to Shawna Bickford.
- The Think Big Award recognizes those individuals who think outside the box and make an extraordinary effort to pursue innovation, growth and learning. Awarded this year to Lorn Hole.
- The Team Spirit Award recognizes individuals who help make the workplace a positive environment -focusing on employee engagement and culture. Awarded this year to Ian Reid.
- The Inspirational Leadership Award recognizes when an individual takes initiative, is influential when taking on new challenges, and leads by example. Awarded this year to Rachel Shellborn.
- The George DeMarchi Award, named after our Co-Founder, is given to an individual who embodies more than one of the values/criteria of the other awards. Awarded this year to Laura Cristiano.
With open nominations, candidates can be entered into the award discussion annually by their peers, or by the management team.
About Payment Source
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for four years in a row, Payment Source is the established and ubiquitous Canadian fintech, powering digital payments for everyone. Payment Source gives every Canadian more way to pay and provides businesses and governments with more ways to be paid. This includes offering prepaid mobile top-ups, gift cards, and financial products and services to more than 15,000 retailers across Canada. Learn more about Payment Source at www.paymentsource.ca.